Sunday, April 29, 2007

What is Stephen Harper Reading?

You can start your own site for George Bush, but if the Prime Minister of Canada isn't reading suggested books, I think it's going to be an uphill battle to get the President of the US to read suggested books.

"For as long as Stephen Harper is Prime Minister of Canada, I vow to send him every two weeks, mailed on a Monday, a book that has been known to expand stillness. That book will be inscribed and will be accompanied by a letter I will have written. I will faithfully report on every new book, every inscription, every letter, and any response I might get from the Prime Minister, on this website."


whatisstephenharperreading.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search for Real Estate
City, State, or ZIP
Powered by Powered by Estately