Monday, November 28, 2005

One of my favorite interfaces right now

Kayak.com has a great interface for finding airline tickets. I can't say enough: I like the simplicity, the sliders when you do a search, the saved (and easy to change) searches even when you log off, and of course, the maps, which also include a great slider.

Above all, though, I like the direct link to the airline's site, which means no $5 or $10 fee. With the savings I can afford to buy a bag of chips at the airport. Or a small coke.

Cheap Airfare, Hotel Reservations, Car Rentals - Kayak.com

3 Comments:

Blogger I.P. said...

Did you get paid for this?

7:36 PM  
Blogger yoshjosh said...

Hey, I like it! And it found me a cheaper flight than Travelocity on a random test I did.

4:03 PM  
Blogger I.P. said...

Thats fine I just think old gay horse should get paid for putting ads on his site.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search for Real Estate
City, State, or ZIP
Powered by Powered by Estately